Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Where do ya'll suppose is the best place to get some drilled or slotted rotors? I would need 1982 Jeep Wagoneer front rotors and 1995 Isuzu Rodeo rear rotors...

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's not a bad price... Be about $120-130 for a set...

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
A set of two you mean? Each Summit Racing rotor is about $60... so about $250 for all four.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I was talking about a set of two

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
ah okay... yeah, they have good prices on summitracing.com

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
both are good. i personally prefer summit but whatever has what you need for a good price...top of the line rotors are not needed unless you race with them... my buddy has his mustang with normal rotors and he races every other weekend...replaces the rotors every month wether they are the cheap ones or expensive ones... if you want cheap cross drilled/ slotted, then i would go summitt.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yeah it is! road race hoosier tires worth $300 a piece every month and a half, new brake pads every week, new rotors once a month... the car is gutted except front seats, roll cage, and sound system.... the engine is fully stock 2004 4.6 V8 side roush exhaust. its a fun car to race in thats for sure but theres a cost for good fun!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
he only has two sponsors for the car but he wins $ in the races and also is a co owner of a garage.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yeah i know... hes wanting me to go with him in two weeks to play around on the track with my truck... hopefully i dont have to work! haha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
not on the streets... just once... lol. Won 500 from a supra in that race... we go up to VIR(Virginia International Raceway) to do road course racing... loads of fun!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.