Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i woke up, both of my parents are gone to work and it looks like my dad decided to take my new ranger with him. . . I dont know how im gunna make it through the day!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we have to shuffle four vehicles ( all fords :)) around and his truck was in the garage and mine was in the driveway. Basically he can be lazy but I hope it goes by fast! Until then ill be on here cuz i have pics of my baby lol!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes sir! Im excited though cuz wednesday im strappin on our boat and goin fishin for white bass!!! havent towed anything yet so it will be fun

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahah alright. The boat is only a 19 footer but i might just trailer one of our bigger john boats. . i just gotta get out of the suburbs!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
My 3.0 pulled a 25 foot boat like a champ! 4.10 grear helped out but it didnt have a problem with it. Even hauled a honda civic on a dolley with an engine in the engine bay and an engine in the hatch back part. These engines are tough!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like it! The 4.0 is amazing me just by how fast it goes so im sure it will pull pretty much everything i need it to

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol hahaha ya that would be TIGHT! When my dad gets home im gunna whipe it down and get all that stupid pollen off haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts