Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as yall know my trucks nick name is red demon II. it got it from my friends after going down a trail that the state only opens in deer season on state land. it is only open oct. 1st to jan. 1st. so it's open when there is bad weather which means through out the many years it has ruts in some areas that will destroy a stock truck and mud holes right after every hill and after the mud holes u have to dive up wet moss. this is a 1 mile trail and at the end are two mud holes. these are deep as **** and full of truck parts that have broken off from guys trying to make it. the first of the holes is an ok one. but the second hole is like the devils mud pit. cuz it's about 234 feet long and in some places their are huge hole where trucks got buried. i get out of the first hole and put my truck on the top of the hill leading to the last hole. now one of my buddies is in my truck with me and told me my ranger was to weak to make it. and man u just don't tell a guy that. so i backed into the first hole alittle bit and put it in 4 hi and i floored it. jumped the hill and landed into the last hole. i had the pedal nailed the the floor and the rev limiter is going crazy and i get about 20 feet from the end and i hit a place where someone's truck died and buried itself in the mud and i make it out of that but i'm only going about a inch every 45 secs. so my friend starts swaying back and forth sideways and idk what i hit but it gave me traction again and i flew out the hole. lol the funny thing is my friends dodge 1500 got stuck 40 feet in and i had to drive all the way around to the begining of the trail and pull him out from the other side. when he got out we found that he blew his front axle shafts. man i love my truck

·
Registered
275 Posts
my one buddy gave my blue truck the nick name S-10 KILLER because in high school I raced a few kid's that had S-10's and they all broke something. The first kid blow up his drive shaft, the second kid blow up his rear end, and the last guy blow up his tranny. >:?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Okay, lets see here...

Ole Yeller... Thats what I always call my truck. And other people call it that too.

Bingo Truck... My fiance and her friend have this thing where when they see a yellow vehicle they call Bingo and the one with the most Bingos in a trip wins... so they always called my truck the Bingo Truck since its a brighter yellow than most. lol

and my favorite...

Ole Ford Truck... Theres this song called "That Ole Ford Truck" by Jonathan East that is one of my all time favorites (look it up on iTunes). The words in the song describe me and my truck so well. Describes how I felt when my dad handed me the keys with the title to it at my HS graduation, how ive gotten stuck with it once in the sand down in the Outer Banks, and how I always tanke it cruizin with wheels spinning! Love that Ole Ford Truck to DEATH!!!

Look the song up... you'll understand!

·
Registered
984 Posts
the meaning of the word in not so many words one that comes from a hole in the ground. and that where i got my ranger . it was going to the shredder and it final spot before going was a big mud hole and i fought that thing all the way get her home. and look at it it looks like it just climbed out from under the dirt

·
Registered
984 Posts
spose it does andthen some ... i traded a running car, the one i was driving at the time so i had to find a ride and all .i really wanted it bad.

·
Registered
711 Posts
mine has a few that have stuck with certain people. my buddy cory dubbed it "hillbilly deluxe" which is pretty cool i like brooks and dunn. a guy i work with calls it "the **** box" kinda funny cuz his cherokee sucks. and one of my exes always called it "the tijuana bronco" cuz she says it looks like some of the stuff they drive down there.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts