Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I want to know is why the hell is there a ad for a dodge charger on the top of the page? I hate chargers and 99% of all dodge!!! What the hell?

lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And a jeep ad at the bottom... and then i saw a silverado ad just a few pages age....

WHERE ARE ALL MY FORD ADS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

im gonna have a panic attack! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THIS **** IS BANANAS!!!!

B-A-N-A-N-A-S !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
just quit being racist now. all my buddy's say im not racist becouse i own ford/chevy/dodge they all have there good and bad point's there was a time when i would only drive a chevy. and you would not see me dead in a ford especially a ford bronco II but i was looking at the one i own now and i looked at it like i have never looked at any other bronco II before and defintly saw a sweet truck hidden in there.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For me its classic chevy, classic muscle mopar, and all ford.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... I'm not sure why it would pull that ad... it's supposed to be based off the content of the page...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stop putting Chevy in the posts! Theres the gay broke back mountain silverado at the top now!

Ford Ford Ford Mustang F-150 Ranger Ford Edge Focus Fusion Ford Taurus Ford Ford Ranger Truck Car of the Year Fusion Focus Ford F-150 Ranger Super Duty Ford Ford Ford

That should put the right banners back at the top! lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
D O D G E is still at the bottom... LOL!

·
Registered
984 Posts
boys.. all haking on chevy and dodge. wtf you have to remember the lower life forms on earth need something to drive ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL, youre killing me man! The bailout companies do need some dumb people to support them!

NO LIE, there was a study that showed that 30% of C H E V Y buyers had college degrees and 55% of FORD buyers had college degrees... The smart people pick Ford... end of story! lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... I have to give credit where it's due though... my buddy has an 86 Suburban on 44's... I'd drive the **** out of it!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
****, maybe i should lift it.... NOT lol... had yall goin! ill just speed away from them in my quick 2wd!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha, thats a great one man! it won go anywhere if they try! lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts