Ford Ranger Forums banner

Dirty Little *****

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Olfordtruck 
#1 ·
I'm trying to get some new posts up with a bunch of stuff i've posted on my other sites. I thought ya'll might enjoy this too:
From a few months ago:

After work, i was bored, fiance was at work, so i decided to take the Ranger for some light wheelin. I dont really have anywhere around here to sheel so i took it to this one little place i knew about. i could only find one mud hole; she's not as dirty as i wanted her but i had a blast! She actually got dirtier than the pics show, im not a wheel stuffed/axle flexed virgin anymore!!! On to the pics:

Top of the Hill

Coming Down the Hill

Stuffed/Flexed

Sunday i cleaned all the mud off and gave her some class back. Dirty Little ***** no more! Had to use a pressure washer to get the mud off. Then i changed her oil and checked all her fluids. Then she wouldnt crank bc the cold weather had the battery down and i let the radio play while i changed the oil. She sexy now!

See less See more
#2 ·
looks like a blast! and before I forget, I put you under North Carolina Rangers in the Mid-Atlantic region in the Regional Meets forum. We have 3 right now, you and 2 in VA Beach.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.