Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have some good news about the ranger found out the intake gasket is still good and the bottom radiator hose is leaking a little bit easy fix. I'm going to buy new coil springs to bring the front end up a little bit and im going to gibsons today to look for a new tailgate. One question i have is the reason my instrument panel lights don't work is because i left my window open one night and it rained out. I woke up the next morning for work and turned the lights on its been popping fuses ever since i found out its the plastic circuit board in the back. But im having trouble getting at it i can't get the clip off for the gear select display i'm afraid im going to break it.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Good to hear you're gonna keep her!

It probably melted a couple wires together. I had this issue once in my 97 after doing the overhead console install. I had to go in behind the cluster and repair a few wires.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i will have to check it out its been so cold out here lately i don't even want to venture outside. I got my new exaust on it yesterday!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
And where are the pictures/video? LOL

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured since no one posted any comments on my other one i put up why post another one lol.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Well I can scan any pages you need from the manual, or if you have msn I can send you the whole service manual. Up to you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts