Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think some decals would be awesome
;D

i know a guy who can make them, so if people wanted to paypal me the money, i could send him the money and get him to make them if anybody got a design or just FordRanger.net in the font at the top of the page

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
That sounds like a good idea! I would want some! I guess we have to figure out color and size too. I guess we can maybe have a submission of ideas and go from there. What do you think fordzilla? A FordRanger.net sticker would look sweet on my truck! Maybe finally replace that sticker on my sliding window!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea if somebody wants to come up with a design and if Danny approves it then not a problem, I would either do just the regular font like is up here if i could get the font code from danny, or if someone got their own design they can get it approved by Danny and email me the design and i can get that done too.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Sounds like a plan man! I had a great idea for my truck once I get 'er running... solid back window with huge decal for the site! ;D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome, ill probably order like 5 or 10 at first. and then sell them off and if people want more ill order another 5 or 10. I ordered a shirt from him before and its great quality and i had pics of my b2 on there and the ford logo on the front and all together it was like $15 shipped. so t-shirts would probably be available too if desired, but they would be ordered indivdually

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
k so including me thats 6 stickers

ill make an offical order thread when i get the prices ill just do the 12" ones for now i think

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Ill actually take 2 fordzilla! Always good to have an extra one!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so theres 11+. ill be ordering 15 when i get the chance. he didnt get back to me on the estimates yet

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow thats 14.
ONE MORE LEFT im not ordering anymore until i get another 15 people after these are ordered and i send them out

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Remember, stickers add 5 hp! Cool thing about FordRanger.net stickers is that they will add 10 hp!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yes they will and the other coll thing is people will see it. It's like bragging we belong to the coolest FORUM EVER... LOL
Sometimes I get carried away hahaha. But it is the truth ;D ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts