Ford Ranger Forums banner

Damaged headlights

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Eddie Money 
#1 ·
I just damaged my ride's headlights. Need to replace it. I am eyeing for Oracle Halo Lights. is this a good buy or should I consider other brands?

#2 ·
Oracle was the coolest of the ones I found on a Google search. I saw others but they weren't complete units like Oracle. Oracle says they can sell you the lens with the leds installed but they are pretty spendy if you want the whole shebang. It's like $1000-1500 but you get a remote and thry sync to you music.

A replacement set of headlight lenses will only run you about $100 for the pair delivered to your door and dont take long to swap depending on how bad you broke them. I can think of lots of cooler ways to personalize a ranger that I'd get more enjoyment out of myself.

But if you park and bump your tunes you'll definatly be the coolest. But why stop there if you going to go with Oracle's you should put leds behind the wheels and light up your rims too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.