Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GO DAWGS! BEAT TECH! ;D

What game will you guys be watching today?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
That one probably! My college is done with its first year in football... made college history with the best new team record in history! ODU baby!!!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is ODU? What division are you guys in? DII or DIII?

I've been a UGA fan all my life... my college doesnt have a team :(

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Its just independent within the CAA conference at this point. ODU is Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA. They used to have a team when it was a division of William and Mary in the early 1900's but then William and Mary ditched the Norfolk campus... so it became ODU and W&M took the team with them... havent had a team since then and just had our first season.

Where do you go? I grew up in a UVA family.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, sweet! I've heard of that school. Glad to hear ya'll are getting back into football!

I go to Columbus State University in Columbus, GA... kinda lame... LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Ive heard of Columbus State! My fiance's dad lives in GA.

ODU has always been one of the top basketball schools in the nation despite being CAA... our womens went to the NCAA final four the other year... its a big big school with little reputation in the biggs you could say.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My team won last night kinda got a little close toward the end but they are still undefeated

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I wish some good NCAA teams would play them!!! Maybe then they could get into the championship bowl game to prove themselves! No one wants to play them cuz they're afraid they would lose to Boise State.

Thats why college teams souldnt be able to make thier own schedules! The really good teams that already get Bowl games dont play any other good teams so they dont get embarrased! Boise State could easily win a championship I would say!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah, Boise is the real deal... ask Oklahoma a couple years ago ;D

They did beat a really good Oregon team this year

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yes they did but they need more! Everyone is just a bunch of wussies and dont want to lose to Boise.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We played Boise a couple years ago... 2005 I think it was... We all know how that ended up ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, yes we do, and some dont want to remember! lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any one see the ESPN report about Boise and the WAC pleading with teams to play them?

Boise State and the WAC offered not to accept money for going to the other school and ESPN offered to show it on it's network

Florida, Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma, and some other top 10 teams all declined the offer LOL

I really agree schools should not be allowed to pick their entire schedule 10 games should be selected by the NCAA

I have been following Boise since 2000 when I first saw them play. They have not changed the way they play. trick plays full throttle football. I think they could even take on some NFL teams and beat them.

I know a lot of people say they do to many trick plays but they are only crying cause they fall for them.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boise is definitely a great team... I think they would get alot more props if they were to move into the Pac-10

·
Registered
87 Posts
They talked about that a couple weeks ago. I forget what the reason was for them not moving maybe along the lines of the Pac-10 teams don't want them. Or the WAC doesn't want them to leave their league

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
True... the WAC wouldn't have a great team left and the PAC-10 would be a shootout every year... we all know USC can't handle something like that... even though they finished, what, 7th this year... LOL

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well... looking good so far ;D

Washaun Ealey is going to be the real deal in another year or two...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
WOW!!! Look at Georgia beat up on GT!!! #7 team is getting their asses handed to them!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Broncos arent better... they are pretty much the best!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts