Ford Ranger Forums banner

Classic emblems

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Airtruksrus 
#1 ·
Been getting a few additions for the exterior look and getting ready to mount these temporarily til the fenders get painted.

Looks better with the 302 put on these and getting the 5.0 emblem off.

Also got some better size tires for the Mustang wheels to get the speedometer matched up.

They handle a hell of alot better than the 45 profile tires, looking forward to the trip to California next month.

See less See more
#4 ·
Dam these look great. now i'm really looking forward to getting the paint finished up on it.

Even had my daughter scrubbing down the truck before getting the pics taken. Overenthusiastic i guess, not going to stop her.

There's a couple of other rangers out there with the same exact emblems, looks incredible. My friend got some Edsel Ranger emblems to mount on his, should be able to get the pics on his cardomain page soon.

#5 ·
Are they from a full size? They look really good. I have a set of emblems that say 'canadian', I'll have to find a set like yours and combine the two.

Richard

#6 ·
alwaysFlOoReD said:
Are they from a full size? They look really good. I have a set of emblems that say 'canadian', I'll have to find a set like yours and combine the two.

Richard
I'm fairly certain they came off of an F-100 Ranger, still a full size. My dad had one like it about 20 years ago before giving to one of his friends. Haven't seen the ones for Canada yet, got any pics? There will probably be some more emblems posted on Craigslist, just have to keep an eye out for them.

Didn't look right going on in the same location as the original...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.