Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

In seeing how well the "Off Topic" section has gone on this site, I had an idea of creating a forum solely for this purpose. In researching, I found Offtopic.com, but it was terrible to use and sign up for (they wanted paid subscriptions, you had to post a certain way to initiate your profile, etc).

I started the site last night and if it kicks off well, I have ideas to permanently attach it to this site as our "Off Topic" board.

That way, when you click on "Off Topic" from the main menu, it will take you directly to this site. The only downside is that you will have to register again and your profile will not transfer (until I can figure out how to tie this info to both forums).

The plus side to the site is that it is still a "stand alone" site and people who are not necessarily members of FordRanger.net will be able to sign up and join in the conversations.

Please take a moment to check out the site and give any feedback!

www.CasualTopics.com

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just this FordRanger.net and CasualTopics.com!

I'm trying to get in touch with a couple of my buddies who run some other sites and see if they will also make CasualTopics the default "Off Topic" board on their sites.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha... me and BADINTEN are lonely! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
rngrdanny22 said:
haha... me and BADINTEN are lonely! ;D
yall should hook up if youre both lonely! haha, im coming!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, those were some sites my buddies were working on. They are the ones that got me into building my own forum to begin with.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
hehe, sorry... i like to make funnies!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The site is dying... lol

I'm trying to push it to the outside world, but it's proving to be rather difficult...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
me either... dont really care for the other ones too much anyways.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Revamped the site... upgraded to a better software that SMF offers.

You will have to register again!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts