Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so what do you missssss or what is just not the same from what you remember it being.


ok i used to stay up every night as a kid to see the pink panther lol no talking just walking and music.


i also used to watch the gummy bears cartoon and dark wing duck and bevis and butthead and yogie bear and scooby doo than chip and dale rescue rangers(maybe thats when the ranger bug hit me lol)


illl think of more later but its a start



WHAT DO YOU ALL MISSSSS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
the one about firefighters, i think it was Rescue Rangers or something
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
711 Posts
G.I. Joe, Voltron, Thundercats, Transformers, Ninja Turtles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
RICO9 said:
G.I. Joe, Voltron, Thundercats, Transformers, Ninja Turtles.
oh yea i forgot teenage mutant ninja turtles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fordzilla said:
the one about firefighters, i think it was Rescue Rangers or something
thats chip and dales rescue rangers with the fat mouse

i love all of them so far great cartoons
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
speed racer, batman and robin. fat Albert, Tarzan ,captain cave man, hogans hero's. mash. Sigmund the sea monster. puff the magic dragon,friendly giant. captiankangaroo. o so many more.. black and white TVs where the norm back then still. and if you could imagine haveing to get up to change channels every time. really i am not lieing go ask you parents. ;D ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
BADINTEN said:
fordzilla said:
the one about firefighters, i think it was Rescue Rangers or something
thats chip and dales rescue rangers with the fat mouse

i love all of them so far great cartoons
no man not them

jus googled it an its Rescue Heroes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o **** lol forgot your a lil younger than me lol. hey sloue i had to get up to change my tv too bro it was not that long it just feels like it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
BADINTEN said:
o **** lol forgot your a lil younger than me lol. hey sloue i had to get up to change my tv too bro it was not that long it just feels like it
do you rember watching any of those shows
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
711 Posts
i also miss Coach, Wings, The Wonder Years, Dukes of Hazard and The A Team.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top