Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get the word out, maybe a bit short fused. Takes place on August 14 at the Windjammer park in Oak Harbor here on Whidbey. Anybody else local with an awesome looking ranger should come on out since i'm usually the only ranger that shows up to this fairly large gathering. $20 entry fee through the Oak Harbor chamber of commerce, $25 day of event. http://oakharborchamber.com/north-whidbey-car-show/

Last year was the first time seeing the 94 ranger with the 4.6 shoved under the hood and brought along his all electric 94 twin just to do a side by side comparison.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went to the show and as usual, out of 270 entries, was the only Ranger again. Temps were in the 90's, got burned and talked to around 65 people about the conversion process. Really need to look at getting the new paint job on the list of to do's moved up to get a few more votes. There was an S10 with an LS1 from a Corvette literally shoehorned in and airbagged. Has worse traction problems than I do. I really didn't have a chance with the voting but was there to see if there was any possibility of converting just one Ranger owner to V8 power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts