Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body know what happened, besides me being a dick :-[. i feel reasonable for chasing him off. i over reacted to him ,over reacting and i apologize to you STR if you are out there

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Ive been talking to him and for some reason his profile gets deleted everytime he registers. We are not sure why its happening but its very odd. He has registered under STRanger and Mybrosride with different passwords and it keeps deleting his profile completly. I am trying my best to help him out so that he can stay on the site. He is not experiencing these problems anywhere besides here.

its not your fault sloue. we are hoping that its just some weird glitch with his internet isp, or something like that and its not something else doing it.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Well, If he re-named his account. Then he has to use his first registered name. Thats what I'm doing, when I tried to login as Arctic_Outlaw, it said it didn't even exist. So I tried, to login with my old name Black_95, and it works fine.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
He tried that already and it still isnt working. Not sure whats going on.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yea me and him been emailin to i jus dont no wat to do with him

oh and everytime i see SLOUEs username i LOL since i heard the reason its called that(instead of being slow hahahahha)

and its no way your fault bud you never done anything wrong it was jus amissunderstanding

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Olfordtruck said:
hes starting to get pissed at me because im not answering his emails every 20 minutes. its getting frustraiting that im trying my best to help this guy and hes accusing me of "conspiring" against him for some stupid fucking reason. Im tired of his **** now.
yea he emailed me an said "danny didnt contact me and olford didnt even contact me till like last night" like it was a big deal or somethin haha

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I still dont know what's going on with his profile... has anyone else experienced anything like this??

I could try deleting one of his user accounts to see if it helps... STRanger, which one do you still want?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts