Ford Ranger Forums banner

Is the truck worth it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am buying a 2007 ford ranger, 4 cyl, manual transmission, 120k miles. Buying a new truck is a big deal for me. Looking to see what everyone on here thinks. Also maybe some common problems to look out for. If anyone else has this make and model, how long has your ranger lasted? I just need something reliable. From my understanding these little trucks will last forever. Let me know what ever advice you can think of. I will read and appreciate anything written. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am buying a 2007 ford ranger, 4 cyl, manual transmission, 120k miles. Buying a new truck is a big deal for me. Looking to see what everyone on here thinks. Also maybe some common problems to look out for. If anyone else has this make and model, how long has your ranger lasted? I just need something reliable. From my understanding these little trucks will last forever. Let me know what ever advice you can think of. I will read and appreciate anything written. Thank you.
Do the recommended maintenance and drive it forever. >204k miles on mine. Bought it new and never let me down. Base model with AC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts