Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last Saturday was a busy day for ol' Red. She got a few things added to her. The first was a nice skid plate from 04rangerdave (R/F). Nice guy actually just wanted to trade me even for my plastic airdam.

Sanded and painted:

Mounted:

Then I had a nice delivery from of my good friends. Bought all of this for $600. 4 month old 32X11.50R15 BFG A/T KOs mounted on 15x8 MB Razor Wheels. I wanted to used these as winter wheels (polished in the winter sucks), but to tell you the truth, I REALLY like them on there. Im getting mixed reviews on them, and frankly I dont really care what anyone else says--I know my old wheels look beast and all and most are used to the clean look, but these wheels really do look great on there. I still have the polished for the spring (if i put them back on). White letters going out this week. Anyhow, enough rant, here is the new look (at least for right now)

and beside his jeep

Yes I know I need to crank T-Bars and yes I know I need lift (getting it shortly)

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That looks sick man! I'm really liking the rims!

Do you have a lift on the truck at all? Do the 32's rub any?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Hella-deal man. Looking good.

Richard

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope no lift at all, and not that I can tell as far as rubbing goes. I havent checked for rub, but I havnt felt any either.

yeah i practically stole them haha

Im actually thinking about selling the wheels, I missed my polished, Danny would you be interested if I did

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, I'd definitely be interested in the wheels!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts