Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got to thinking, how nice it would be if FR.net would have business cards that people can pass out. I would pass out a lot of them. I'm kinda lost right now so be patient. I'm not drunk though :-[

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
that's a pretty good idea! But arent they expensive?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really dont know. Google it! lol My answer to everything. :D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Im in a hurry to leave but when I get back to a computer tonight ill look for the site that I order for my business. You can either get a bunch of free ones and just pay for shipping or get nicer ones for a little more. Ill find that site though!

·
Registered
101 Posts
VIstaprint!! FTW!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Thats what mine are!!! Ranger01's got it! LOL

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
hell ya thats what im talking about i love love love it and the black and white will cut back on cost tooo hell ya

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
That is flippin awesome man!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! ;D

·
Registered
101 Posts
LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ranger01: Are you going to sell your truck anytime soon? ;D And how did you get the Interceptor Package?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was considering it for awhile but no one ants to give me want i want/need (i want a powerstroke!) and just got them off a vic at the JY

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahh, so you got the badges. A powerstroke? Thats crazy talk, you try Craigslist? in the Barter section? You might be able to put it as a down payment. Shoot if you were up here you would get a lifted PowerStroke F350 Crew Cab long Bed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I tried craigslist, I WILL COME UP THERE FOR ONE!!! lol I wanted like 9 for it KBB is 8200 plus allllllllllll the stuff i have done to it

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol yea.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts