559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would ***** a set of arms that I made for a guy on TRS

I will be making the mounts/crossmember tonight hopefully

-PlumCrazy

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Yes, those look good. How much extension? If your selling those, maybe post price, or tell people to message you. I'd buy some if the price plus shipping is in my [glow=red,2,300]low[/glow]budget. I'll probably try making my own, curse and throw things that cost more than your arms and kick myself for not buying them in the first place and end up committing myself. :D
Richard

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The arms are 13.5" over stock, and built for TTB RBV's with 4"-6" suspension lift.

120 w/ cores for the arms

100 for the mounts/cross member

Those prices DONT include shipping.

-PlumCrazy

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
How do I find shipping costs. I've never bought online before :-[. I'm in Red Deer Alberta Canada t4p1w7 and payment method, and time frame. Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
585 Posts
looks good plum!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And here is the rest. Got everything buttoned up and ready to ship tonight.

-PlumCrazy

·
Registered
585 Posts
if you have those on your truck can you take off the drop pieces for the rad arms? like for my 4" lift theres drop piece and it looks wierd havin the truck raise but then having this block of metal hanging four inches down

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
white94ranger said:
if you have those on your truck can you take off the drop pieces for the rad arms? like for my 4" lift theres drop piece and it looks wierd havin the truck raise but then having this block of metal hanging four inches down
Yep you take off the original radius arm crossmember all together. You replace the trans cross member as well.

Note how there is no original cross member.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
red said:
who are those shipping out to plum and white ranger take a pic of what ur talking about it would help out alot with a pic easier to explain what ur talking about man ;)
They are going to a member on TRS.

-PlumCrazy

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hey Plum, would you be able to make a transmission crossmember like the one in this article (from TRS):

http://therangerstation.com/tech_library/sas.html

I also have the same Radius Arm drop brackets as in the article, but I need a crossmember for the support.

Thanks man!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rngrdanny22 said:
Hey Plum, would you be able to make a transmission crossmember like the one in this article (from TRS):

http://therangerstation.com/tech_library/sas.html

I also have the same Radius Arm drop brackets as in the article, but I need a crossmember for the support.

Thanks man!
I could deff do that, but I would need some pretty precise measurements.

-PlumCrazy

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
PlumCrazy said:
I could deff do that, but I would need some pretty precise measurements.

-PlumCrazy
Ok man, I'll try and get the measurements sometime in the next month or two!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Red said:
i would like to know how much it cost u to build ur front bumper thanks man
I quoted a guy 300 (+ shipping) for a bumper like mine a while back, so I would say the same for you, but I dont have any 03 Rangers to use as a model.(I may know some one with an 01, but IDK if they are the same.)

-PlumCrazy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts