·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
ah... gotcha! lol

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Ok I agree with that but I love football i use to coach my son he was in mighty mites in san diego for 2 yrs broke his leg and the next year we were 1 game away from the champion ship we lost to coastal.... But now he lives with his mom...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
zoom zoom!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Helll yeah i already hall ass up and down the 15 to go to san diego to go to work in my truck i love it is almost like ford ranger nascar 1000 hahahaha...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
i cant do that much... too many cops and our 16 lane highways are always busy! even at 10pm! only local streets like what i used to race on...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
55 is posted for the metro highway but sometimes traffic moves at 70 as a whole... usually 65 though.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
we have hov lanes in the middle that alternates directions depending on the hours...that one is 65 mph but people usually do 80-85 in it... soo fun! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
haha... the truck is limited to 95 with the electronic governor so once i get that tuner it should be a whole lot more fun!!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
yeah, and the rev limiter at 3000... once i raise that some I can make a good high rpm exhaust video while in park.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
i dont like being held back.... makes me feel, well, controlled.... im not that kind of guy... i control my vehicles and women! lol

21 - 40 of 57 Posts