Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo, im a Miami fan and I am pumped that the Pats just got their asses handed to them! Drew Brees is the man! Bout time Brady was put in his place... which was the bench! lol

any seconds to this celebration? haha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its cool... all you have to say is "Patriots Suck!"... thats all... lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats right, let it all out! haha... Pats Suck, Pats Suck, Pats Suck, Pats Suck!

lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can I get an AMEN from Dyllan??? lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha... brother Dyllan has joined the anti-brady pack! lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Haha... I'm not a Brady fan either. I don't really watch too much NFL anymore (college all the way baby!) but I used to when I was younger... Pulled for the Jaguars back when it was all about Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith, and Mark Brunell... anyone else remember that other than me? LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rngrdanny22 said:
Haha... I'm not a Brady fan either. I don't really watch too much NFL anymore (college all the way baby!) but I used to when I was younger... Pulled for the Jaguars back when it was all about Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith, and Mark Brunell... anyone else remember that other than me? LOL
good group of guys there!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
They had a good team... They went 14-2 one year and lost the AFC Champ. Game... All three losses were to the Tennessee Titans :(

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Although the saints may be the second team to do it, my dolphins have the only perfect season so I hold that over the pats fans all the time! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i want marino back but i dont think thats gonna happen! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what are ya a woman? haha, just kidding man! i was raised in a sports knowledge family... its all about what you grow up around.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts