Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwin this out there but there is this tire cleaner called black magic that i just got, you spray it on the sidewall and it foams up immediately and after about 10-12 minutes the foam is gone and the tires shine like diamonds!!!! lol i used it saturday and the tires are still shining, no cleaning or anything just spray it on. im obsessed with it haha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I use that stuff all the time. Armour All has similar foaming spray that I also use. Great for show weekends when you need the tires to shine good all weekend long. Plus, it doesnt whip gel everywhere when you drive. That a big plus!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man its sooooooo crazy! I did not think it was goin to work but i pulled my truck out of the garage earlier today and was like DAMN it looks sexy!! lol and i put it on a week ago

·
Registered
583 Posts
I don't know how many dirt roads you guys got in other parts of the country, but that stuff is a dust magnet. Any brand, I'll spray it on and drive down a dirt road even a week or two later and my tires are completely brown. I pretty much gave up on the stuff for during the summer months because I got a couple friends who live on dirt roads and I drive down them all the time at like 60-70 mph which stirs up a lot of dust.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
us city folk dont have that problem!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
we like concrete and asphault!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Red said:
lol well us country folk have to like dirt lol cuz the government is cheap and wont pave roads way out here lol
Which is stupid because in the long run, paveing all the roads would be cheaper because they require way less maintenance. They don't require new gravel every year and don't have to be graded. With the lack of traffic on most of the roads, they would never wear out either.

·
Registered
35 Posts
LOL so it gives us an excuse to get a little dirty and muddy tho so its all okay lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts