Ford Ranger Forums banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hahaa, the fiberglass cab will be in about 3 years time. I am renovating my condo, building a new house, restoring n old motorcycle and rebuilding my Sprtster after an accident. In between I find time to work on my Ranger. Oh and I work 4 days on 4 days off... 3600KMs away from my truck. Hahaha.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
t120r said:
Hahaa, the fiberglass cab will be in about 3 years time. I am renovating my condo, building a new house, restoring n old motorcycle and rebuilding my Sprtster after an accident. In between I find time to work on my Ranger. Oh and I work 4 days on 4 days off... 3600KMs away from my truck. Hahaha.
and in between all this your getting a set of radius arms from another very kind member on here..

coughcoughMEcough

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So I took the ranger on the highway for the first time today. Smooth and straight up to 80kmh... then it gets a bad vibration... Slack off on the gas and it gets worse.. Weird. Gonna be another week till I can troubleshoot it

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Gary post up some pics of the fuel rail you showed me

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Sure, no problem. The VERY hard part was getting the centers right for the injectors. Drilling it was easy. I tapped it to AN10 size on each end to take a standard Aeroquip fitting. Here it is:

I almost have the jig made to drill my intake. Maybe this week or next.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hahaha, well it is by no means clean. Just the picture makes it look that way. I will mirror polish it when I get it complete. I still have to make some hold down brackets, but that will wait until the bungs are installed in the intake. I have all the socketless fittings and hoses. I have the IAT, CLT, IAC, TPS regulator and MAP sensor, just need to get the injectors in it and it will take me an hour or 2 to install them all and have a complete EFI intake for a 429/460.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
then im coming over to whip you in shape so you get that motor in!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
he's hardly ever home hes always working to buy the pretty pieces for the motor lol

41 - 60 of 99 Posts