Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Best Work/Towing Truck whos is it guys

i know there is afew trucks i have seen working and towing like dixie, plum, stl, and well me. lol so to help this one they are already nominated if there are others post them on here with a pic of them towing something or out working in the feilds with their trucks thank u

·
Registered
585 Posts

ill nominate olford , i remember seeing a pic of him hauling a fishing boat , cant find it now.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts

I was gonna say Dixie also!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

white94ranger said:
ill nominate olford , i remember seeing a pic of him hauling a fishing boat , cant find it now.
Here it is... can oly find one of the boat and the truck...

Please excuse the dirty front rims! lol

Wish I took pics of the last thing I hauled... a full trailer with a honda civic hatchback. The civic had an engine in the engine compartment, a full engine in the back of it, and a stripped block in the passenger seat. It was a friend's project car that we hauled 75 miles from North Carolina back to VA Beach. Not sure how much weight it was, probably at least 3750lbs but it handled it like a champ at 17 mpg.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

yeah I know... use those front brakes a lot when youre towing something through the city. Im gonna get those pads with minimal brake dust when they need to be changed so those rims are always squeaky clean! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

Were they expensive?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts