Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved this last friday from Lazler. I was supposed to take it to the OBX meet, but it didnt come in time :( [not his fault, the canadian post messed up the address] Im buying it from him providing i like it...I freaking love it!!! So Laz, consider it sold...lol. My brother and I set it up yestersay evening to see how hard/easy it was. For the very first time assembling it, not so bad. I didnt have it perfect the first time, so i undid everything and started over and it turned out perfect (I think). hardes part was finding a good mounting place on the frame for the straps. Im going to buy the special air matress that fits around the wheel wells for it and take it camping soon hopefully to a lake or river!

[IMG]

(last two pics are Lazler's)

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That's awesome!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rebel said:
Where did you get it and whats the cost.
LOL, Im getting it from a member. not sure where he got it, but you can find them here...a bit pricey but as you can see they are worth it:

http://www.sportzbynapier.com/

I think they are around 220 but definitly not paying that

·
Registered
127 Posts
thats freaking amazing!

I've never seen one before but now I've gotta have one...damn you!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Those are pretty cool, saw a lot of those up in Northern VA during this big festival gathering or some crap like that. lol

Ive got a 2 day car show down in Kitty Hawk at the end of July but I think im gonna just sleep in the cab of the truck to save some money...haha ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts