Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been playing some BF: Bad Company 2, its pretty sweet. I'm thinking about starting a squad. I dont know, but all together its a sweet game.

Oh I got it for the PS3 :knight:

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I've heard good things... I got the first one for the PS3, but wasnt too impressed with the online experience... is the new one any better?

The pivotal question... how does it compare to Modern Warfare 2? LOL

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
rngrdanny22 said:
I've heard good things... I got the first one for the PS3, but wasnt too impressed with the online experience... is the new one any better?

The pivotal question... how does it compare to Modern Warfare 2? LOL
Yes do tell I want to know...

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I haven't played MW2, but its pretty sweet you, but there is not that much maps. Anyways, Its addicting as much as people would expect. I cant stop playing it.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
You should definitely try out MW2!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yes I play it with my son he is a pro. if we play any game 2 player he kills me repeatedly and i eventually get mad and stop playing hahaha. But I like the first one Nazi Zombies that is sick..

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've soo far Gained experiance in sniper, and knifing, who knows I might start working on the other classes. It's still a sweet game.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'll probably check it out man! I've got zero funds right now... LOL

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know how that is, I completed the sniper rank. Now, I should work on the other ranks, I like the sniper too much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts