Ford Ranger Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
dyllanvenezio said:
I broke one on my D28, so maybe im just paranoid. Now i have a D35. I would love to buy some for the D35. Do D28 hubs work on the D35? cause if they do i have an extra auto hub.
Nope they wont. the spindle is smaller and I believe the spline count on the axle shafts is different.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ok nvm, i was so scared i had spent 300 on a D28, but i took out the plug and i saw the end of the carrier. D35. Ill post a write-up on this in a min.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I believe he means the back side of the differential near where the driveshaft connects... it will have what look like gussets on it if it's a D35 and will be smooth if it's a D28

·
Registered
559 Posts
rngrdanny22 said:
I believe he means the back side of the differential near where the driveshaft connects... it will have what look like gussets on it if it's a D35 and will be smooth if it's a D28
Yup, the aluminum housing on a true D35 has ribs cast into it. The Hybrid just looks like a bigger D28.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
WARN makes real high quality parts... is the $300 the price on ebay? I dont remember paying that much for the ones I had... I thought it was more like $150...

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I didnt have any issues removing the D35 from my Ranger...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts