Ford Ranger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I know the topic was raised not long ago about state/ region topics and a new member brought it up too and I had an idea. Is there a way that each member can select from a list which state they are located in so that lists can be made up in a sub forum of who all is located in which state? And off of that take the list of some states to make a region...

example...

The only two that i can think of in VA is me and in NC is dixie... So each VA and NC would have its own members list and then a Mid-Atlantic region could be gathered up using the lists of VA, NC, and MD... is there any way to do that on the forum?

Maybe if its possible then we can get it started for possible regions or states that already have a lot of members and then other regions can get an idea of how long it may be until a meet is worth while.

Thanks Danny!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm not 100% sure if it's possible, but I can definitely look into it!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BADINTEN said:
see you just wwant to get farther away from me lol you try to take your post to a hiddin part of the site
no.... i just had an idea... hehe... trying to mix a whole bunch of ideas with each other and try something to organize it better. I figured it would help out a lot to see just how many people are in and around someone's area without having to ask every person.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes all crossed!!!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, makes sense... cuz ya know, we posting fools yo! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.