Ford Ranger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up, yall my name is murray i live i so cal for the time being, i have a 04 fx4 that i love getting dirty. i plan on doin alot of mods to her but iam missing the one important thing. money. so when i get money i would like to sas, front bumber, winch, roof rack, all that good stuff. well neway i will try to post as many pics as i can. iam not to computer savy. laters

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! Cant wait to see pics of the truck! You said so cal for the time being... are you moving somewhere else then?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i kinda got my self stuck down here by joinin the navy then getting married and then having two kids, and my wife parents or from down here, so its hard for her to leave. i came from nor cal where is where id rather be, but the wife aint havin it so were movin out of state to maybe co or wy

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
rocnfx4 said:
Well i kinda got my self stuck down here by joinin the navy then getting married and then having two kids, and my wife parents or from down here, so its hard for her to leave. i came from nor cal where is where id rather be, but the wife aint havin it so were movin out of state to maybe co or wy
What do you do in the navy? Im a navy midshipmen at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA and my dad is a Fleet Master Chief at the Pentagon.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Welcome to the greatest site on the planet... 8) Your truck is sick. Mine is a 04 but it is 2wd. I am also from So. Cal right now i live in Temecula but this month moving back to San Diego....

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad you made it here!

You know we're here to help with anything you need!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Man, another Navy lifer. I retired from the Navy up here in Whidbey and got hooked up with one of the contractors taken care of the prowlers at a training command. Supposed to be going down to San Diego for another boat ride again.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.