Ford Ranger Forums banner

Am I the only Droped ranger on this site yet?

24K views 55 replies 13 participants last post by  badinten 
#1 ·
Just outta curiosity. I gotta represent lol.

#2 ·
I think theres one other but as for active members im not sure... in a few years im planning on dropping mine to a sport racing style stance, likt the lightning bolt ranger... hows the ride quality and tire wear with the t-bar crank down?

#3 ·
You might be, but I know there are a few people on here who want to drop theirs in the future... Olford being one of them!

#6 ·
lol sweet im almost special. Not nescicairly in the eat glue kinda way either.

As for the ride quality its about the same maybe a little softer. as for tire ware its hard to say because i drive so hard to begine with. Now another option you have is you can take the torsion bar key and flip it and then flip the rear hanger. You will have no damper in your front ende if you do that. another option you have is convert it to coil overs. wich is almost as much money as just selling your truck and buying one you can lower properly.

#7 ·
ive looked at coil overs and that will be for one day very long from now when i win the lottery! I'll probably just end up torqueing it down to start out when i do it. the ride is rough as hell right now in the edge stance.

and i ate glue in in preschool so does that make me special? lol

#9 ·
oh wow, i just ate it cuz a kid told me too. haha... i dont count to 20 with my toes... i o it with my fingers and toes! I only have 10 toes, not 20! lol

#16 ·
lol this is the god honest truth. Im not sayin im superior or anything here eaither. In 6th grade they made me ride the short bus to middle school for math class cause I was ahead a grade lol. So the shortbus doesnt always mean your a re re

#17 ·
haha, the only short bus i rode was for pre school. my city has 53 elementary schools, 14 middle schools, and 11 high schools... its a big city so we have big busses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.