Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an all most complete 99 Ranger 4 x 4 x cab for parts. Has the 3.0 Liter engine. Bad head on motor. All drive train still available, all glass , air bags , jump seats , new alternator, Coil and 8mm Motor Craft wires, tow hooks , and more

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the cluster is still available. Shoot me an offer on it. And do you have a Paypal account. Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all10pins, can you email me a coupe pictures of your cluster. I'm very interested and yes I have paypal account. I'm new to the forum and having a bit of difficulty finding my way. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks good however my ranger is a regular car 4 cylinder 5 speed without tac. I would like to have the tac but not sure what is required to make it functional. I assume you can block off the PRNDL with a blank plate. I have no idea what to offer so let me know what you want and if you know how to handle the tac

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ilk do 50 plus shipping to your location. Idk about how to get the tac to work though but I'm sure it's possible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Typo its not a car LOL I have a Regular CAB
Ilk do 50 plus shipping to your location. Idk about how to get the tac to work though but I'm sure it's possible.
That sounds reasonable. I would assume shipping around $20.00 UPS Ground. Let me check on tac issue and then we can arrange the details.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all10pins guess I'm going to pass on your cluster. The price is fair and the condition looks fine, I can't seem to find the answer about making the tac operational. Thanks for your reply and the pictures

1 - 9 of 9 Posts