Ford Ranger Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
as it sits right now the frame is a stock 1990 f-250 i bought the whole truck running for $200 bucks but it needed a head gasket (the motor was a 460 fuckin heavy ) so i gutted the whole truck in my buddys parking lot. after that i got a mock up motor and my trans its a 95 camero (v-8) and a five speed stock for now. now that the motor is in i have to get a bed on there i just figured out i am building my own doors for a crew cab with suicide rears and stock fronts keeping the ext in between the doors.

i was going to get a ft bed but noone wants to hook it up so back to a 6 foot for now the cab is sitting where i want it but i cant finalize it until i mount the bed after i set the bed i can make my cab mounts i will post a wish pic i made last night when i get home but just for you zilla lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
got my bed and started making the mounts for it tonight here is the bed pics yes it needs work but that fine with me i planned it just right. so here she is

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That would be cool to see how you do it. Lots of pics, please.

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That cab would be sick. How are you going to get your hands on one?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
who dont like big tires on lil rangers 38.5 bolted on still waitin to here about my 53s but had to do somthing also tested my fenders i still have lots of work to do

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
53's!!!! what are you going to run for axles/gears, or are you going to run a doubler and never put it in high/high?

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I like the way the 38.5's look!

Yeah, I don't think you ever told us about what axles you're gonna run...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
i dont want to run 53 but i have a friend that came up in some almost brand new 53 and some rockstar rims im looking to get some 46 is what i really want as for the axle im staying with full floatin rear i have now i may step up the front end to some bigger d44 kuckles or something

101 - 112 of 112 Posts