Ford Ranger Forums banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
im with sloue, not usually a fan of custom or billet grills but yours is deadly, it just shows that when you put in enough effort it wil really be worth it

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
you know i would not mind billet if they fuckin put some thought into it. (hey guys lest just run some shiny bars from side to side and if we run into any curves lets just cut it short and not finish it) FUCKIN BULL ****

·
Registered
655 Posts
hey i went to walmart and i couldnt find one where do i get a ranger like that lol looks good now get it here and get that **** done ill get the whole shop to help well get er done like a quickness haha

·
Registered
655 Posts
oh ya wheres them new pics of the new build at or.... and i havent a clue to what it would cost to get you here let alone get back home. i might have to just drive out there this summer my wife said she misses the west i use it as a surprise advantage lol and theres more i want to do there then just the twizted inc. car show ive got family in ca long beach i think its that not sure ill jus have to rember my well some of my tools.ive got to look i think ive got a set of stepsides from a custom dune runner we did the guy wanted steel ones insted of glass so i got to eat the cost they might work for your idea let me see if i can find them i snag a pic forz ya.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Yep, we need pics or it hasn't happened.

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Well that's what I call a full restoration! Keep it up, I can't wait to see the end result!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
8 lug.. thats what i like to see.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
go big or go home im tryin to find a 7 foot bed so i can put that where it needs to be and than i can build my cab mounts found a few beds but some ppl think there gold

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
so whats the specs on it.. what year is the frame.. looks like a 2wd right? anything done to the motor?

81 - 100 of 112 Posts