Ford Ranger Forums banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
hmmmm a shaker never thought of that. :angel: there is a epoxy out on the market that body shops use for ,of all things gluing on q panels.and such. stuff is wild i have seen the kid use it . sure that would stick two hoods together. i see if i can get a name of the stuff . i haven't even finished my cowl hood now i be thinking shaker. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
shakers are just plan bad ass no if and or butts about it. and the powerdome is a two piece hood it had some black glue of some sort it is tuff **** giving me hell tryin to take it about

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
BADINTEN said:
TEASER PIC OF THE GRILL
[/quote]

love it.
like sloue said, i would be frightened shitless if i seen that in my mirror. it looks mad as hell. nice work bro

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
zilla that is the nicest thing you have even said to me and to thank you for the kind words i will post more pics to help update this a lil i have so much going on loss of work struggles to find rent money and starting my own bizznass i have been going crazy. so here it is teaser part 2

ok keepin mind i have a ton to do still but it looks so good in person. it gets tuff at times at my place ppl dont understand the love i have for rangers im a chevy guy but rangers are diffferent to me and im lucky to have found this site cuz most of you guys understand the love i have for my truck. thank you all

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Keep plugging along. It's guys like you that keep doing stuff even when down that give me incentive to work on my ****.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
i agree becuz when you keep workin on yours and i see the work you put into it i try to go work on mine a lil at a time we all help each other out motivating one another

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Well all of ya'll make me want to work on mine so bad I can taste it :(

I'm going to get working on it soon... I promise... Only thing is that it got so cold recently I haven't had the chance to work on it.

Keep at it BADINTEN, it's looking good and will continue to do so!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
loves it with the lights in it, like i said before its crazy awesome.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
and btw did you get my text last night

·
Registered
984 Posts
thats the coolest custom grill i have seen. no much in to them, but yours is just ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all mad max and **** ha ha. i dig it man . some of my best fab and ideas came when i was down and nothing for the ride i was working on . thats when we get inventive . the boy was no help with the name of the epoxy he calls it metal bond.but i cant find nothing out ther with that name ,,i think he has been ,standing to close to the open paint cans . for to long :laugh: sorry

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
lol but the paint she a smell so good lol i love the smell of a paint and body shop. it goes way back to what lil good times i had growing up i will figure something out. and also have some tech for the glue i made you can sand and file it down and reuse the shavings all over again only works with abs plastic though

·
Registered
984 Posts
BADINTEN said:
lol but the paint she a smell so good lol i love the smell of a paint and body shop. it goes way back to what lil good times i had growing up i will figure something out. and also have some tech for the glue i made you can sand and file it down and reuse the shavings all over again only works with abs plastic though
:laugh: glue you made ???????? do tell

61 - 80 of 112 Posts