Ford Ranger Forums banner

141 - 160 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
well you have to look at it this way to pull the body lift you need shorter bolts and some labor. you can prob use it on the b2 if you wanted but its not hard to do what i did and cut off the mounts and rebuild them with plate steel

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I HAVE THE BRONCO II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got it all sorted out, sending out the payment tomorrow!! my brother will be picking her up for me next weekend hopefully!!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
sick man! make sure you get TONS of pics!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
haha thanks guys

·
Registered
711 Posts
nice man. just a few trim pieces here and there and a little paint and it'll be a really nice looking rig. you gonna leave the top on this one? ;D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
just sent him the cash

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
haha well pops it turns out my uncle has a brain tumor and is in rough shape in the hospital, hes in where the b2 is so when my mom comes out from visiting she will bring home the b2 then

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
bolt pattern adapters for the b2 came the other day and i figured id bolt em up on the ranger with the new wheels and see how they look. i love it!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Looking good man!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
just wheelin the **** out of the ranger recently. thing is a tank lol. got stuck here in this spot because the front tire was burried and the rear tire was off the ground so she wasnt getting any traction just spinning in the air. if i had a posi rear she would of came out of it for sure but since the tires are only temporary, i wont worry about it.

b2 is still the baby, sloue lol. put a push bar and new winch on her a couple days ago. will save this for the b2 build thread

141 - 160 of 169 Posts