Ford Ranger Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Hello everyone,

Don't worry I didn't just leave, I just stopped working on my BII. Honestly I hadn't touched it since Christmas, until Friday October 15th. It just seemed like so much work.

I still had a few things to do before it was drivable. In a couple hours I flipped the eyes on the new leaf springs, put in the new shocks, and put in the new rotors and calipers. Then on Saturday I put the rebuilt steering gear box in.

Now i'm waiting on a friend to flip the spring mounts, and move the shock mounts. Then all that is left is measuring and ordering new shocks, and shortening the drive-shafts.

Then the list starts with:

power window motors
manual locking hubs
paint

Its nice to be back, I cant wait to be driving my Bronco again.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
welcome back man! can't wait to see some pics of the progress! ;D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Well there is nothing to show, cause its all internal. I could get a picture showing how much wider it is. For some reason the front seems lower than before I did the swap. I have not gotten the rear in yet, and i'm assuming it will be much higher than before. I may have to figure something out to get it level again. I cannot lift the front too much though, because then I will need axle pivot drop brackets, and drop pitman arms.

·
Registered
711 Posts
oh wow Dyllan's back! it looks like me and you are at about the same stage. i got my D35 in and still need to get the rear in and get drive shafts shortened.

·
Registered
984 Posts
glad you back man ,wondered about you . you and rico9 are still farther then me my axles are still in the corner :laugh:

81 - 86 of 86 Posts