Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew the weight and physical dimensions of the 4.0L V6 OHV or at least have any links to the specs? I got back in the mind set that I need a 4bt in my truck so probably for the next 2-3 weeks I'll do a ton of more research on it, and then I'll find something different I want to do and I'll stop researching. I just want to compare the stock motor to the diesel to see how much clearance issues there will be.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of diesel is in it? Depending on what diesel is in it and how much he wants for it, I may be interested if he wants to sell it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really hate when these kind of things happen. You have a potential good deal on something you want, but you know you really shouldn't buy it because it just doesn't make sense at the time. Maybe just the next time you see him, bring it up and find out more about it. No need to make a priority because I am in no hurry whatsoever.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok.

But back to the original question, does anyone know the dimensions and weight of the 4.0L OHV? I can't seem to find anything online.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts