Ford Ranger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Ford Ranger XLT Crew cab 3.0 L V6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 Ford Ranger 3.0 v6 2 wheel drive. Issues I’m having with the truck is when I put the vehicle into gear the rear end thuds. When I’m on flat ground it thuds but when I’m on a small incline it’s like getting hit in the rear end. Problem 2 is the truck started to sputter when going up hills and now it’s doing it on flat ground. I appreciate all the help I can get I’m just trying to get the answer so I can fix it. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2002 Ford Ranger 3.0 v6 2 wheel drive. Issues I’m having with the truck is when I put the vehicle into gear the rear end thuds. When I’m on flat ground it thuds but when I’m on a small incline it’s like getting hit in the rear end. Problem 2 is the truck started to sputter when going up hills and now it’s doing it on flat ground. I appreciate all the help I can get I’m just trying to get the answer so I can fix it. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts