Ford Ranger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post.
Has anyone felt a vibration in first gear regardless of slow or fast takeoff?. I’ve had my truck in 3 times and have had tires balanced, transmission “rebooted“, the front differential replaced, & currently have a pending cas# with the dealership for the vibration.

· Registered
1 Posts
Have a '22 Ranger Tremor with a similar issue. Hear rattling underneath, driver side area. Seems to be at low speeds. Have to wait a month to get it in to the dealer for someone to look at it. Checked myself but didn't see anything obvious underneath.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealership gave me a new '22 to drive, same feel, one with the same mileage as mine, same feel. This shouldn't feel like this! Doesn't anyone else feel this shimmy in first? I'm told it's the 10-speed transmission. Bullshit! I've owned over 40 cars/trucks in my lifetime and NEVER felt this before. Ford Motor gave me the Extended Care Premium Warranty (75k miles) for a goodwill gesture free of charge. If this is a systemic issue with all Rangers, why aren't there more complaints? Good luck with your truck! Dealership will get tired of seeing me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts