Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat Supercrew
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced a swishing or pulsating noise coming from under the dash when the A/C is turned on? I've checked for TSBs and other complaints however, see none. I still have not stuck my head under the dash yet but will do so if this is isolated to my truck. When the A/C is off the noise is gone. May be a characteristic of the A/C system installed however, I also own a 2020 Ford Edge with no similar noise. I haven't been to the dealer yet to hear that "it's normal" The truck has about 700 miles on it. It appears the A/C is functioning fine. The only solution so far is turn the radio volume up!
Appreciate your input.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased my 2020, and I've only had the AC on for like 10-15 to test it, but, I didn't notice any change in noise level with it on. The cabin is actually quieter than my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee was.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone experienced a swishing or pulsating noise coming from under the dash when the A/C is turned on? I've checked for TSBs and other complaints however, see none. I still have not stuck my head under the dash yet but will do so if this is isolated to my truck. When the A/C is off the noise is gone. May be a characteristic of the A/C system installed however, I also own a 2020 Ford Edge with no similar noise. I haven't been to the dealer yet to hear that "it's normal" The truck has about 700 miles on it. It appears the A/C is functioning fine. The only solution so far is turn the radio volume up!
Appreciate your input.
I just purchased my 2020, and I've only had the AC on for like 10-15 to test it, but, I didn't notice any change in noise level with it on. The cabin is actually quieter than my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee was.
I've had the same issue. But it's usually only when manually setting the ac. I don't seem to have a problem with it in auto.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi give this a try it fixed the flap in my in and all the air noise went away.. i dont know how it just did..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts