Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently became wheel chair bound and as such I have to buy a smaller truck. Can someone tell me the height of the drivers seat to the ground on the new Ranger. The reason is to determine the height for wheel chair transfers. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have recently became wheel chair bound and as such I have to buy a smaller truck. Can someone tell me the height of the drivers seat to the ground on the new Ranger. The reason is to determine the height for wheel chair transfers. Thanks for any help.
I meant to include the 4x4 version of the Ranger,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Ranger Lariat, the driver seat power and the height can be adjusted I don’t know if XL or XLT can be adjusted. I will take measurements tomorrow morning and post for you

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK Mike the seat height of my 2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 at the lowest is 33 1/2 inches to the ground. The highest is 35 1/2 inches. These are the heights to the side bolsters the actual seat in about a inch lower

1 - 4 of 4 Posts