1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
yes

·
Registered
984 Posts
GRAB IT,,,,and send it to me :laugh:.. by all means snatch that baby up and now don t think about it just do it. i was looking at the same rear end here at a local jy and 500 bucks for that one so 225 sounds like a deal to me.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That's a good deal man... go get it!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im gonna try and this in this week some tiime, hopfully

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys instead of a 08 ranger axle, theres one at the pick a part and its a 2009 4x4 ext cab black, would anybody know if it would have the 31 spline,4 10s and trac lock? and if it does how hard would it be to put discs on it, cuz ive read about it and it said from the backing plate forword but that was for 91-94 explorer not for ranger, and i have decided if it doesnt have 31 spline im not going to bother with it.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
well, I know that the FX4 models were the only ones with 31-spline axles, but I believe they discontinued the FX4 in 07 or 08. I believe the SPORT package replaced it. Is it a SPORT ranger?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its doesnt say all it say is that its a 4.0l ext cab 4x4 black in colour

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
hmmm... I would inquire as to which model Ranger it is. If it's a SPORT, there's a chance it has the 31-spline axles. Also was it 09 or 10 that Ford offered a disc-brake option?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I believe it was 2010 that Ford put on disc brakes due to the government mandated traction/ stability control.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts