Ford Ranger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i reallyyyyyyy want the 2006+ badges, theyre awesome anyone have extras and or know where to get em?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
^^^ Very good site. The owner is a member on one of the other forums

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Thats actually the site where i will eventually be getting yellow heat braided 8mm plug wires, screamin deamon coil pack, U/D pullies, large MAF(maybe), and the SCT X3 for my 3.0 V6... great, great, great site!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, you guys always pull through! thanks! how should i put them on? super glue?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
ive seen dealerships put their dealer emblems on cars with very strong double sided tape... all we had to do was use a hair dryer to get it off... im not sure what would be the "best" way to do it.

R

·
0 Posts
02blueranger said:
how should i put them on?
You won't need to add tape; the emblems come from the factory with double sided adhesive. The 2 pins on the back will fit perfectly into the alignment holes in your 2002 fenders. Remove the original emblems, clean up the surface, peel and stick.

2006 Ranger Emblem w/o XLT: 6L5Z-16720-B
2006 Ranger Emblem with XLT: 6L5Z-16720-A

[img]

[img]

·
Registered
211 Posts
Take a blow dryer and heat the emblem on your truck up, then take fishing line and run in behind the emblem, its the easiest way to get your existing emblems off. then clean the surface up real good, then apply new ones, and your done

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
nevermind on the needing tape part! haha

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.