Ford Ranger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Ford ranger I'm trying to flush the power steering I disconnected the low pressure line I've searched the internet 20 minutes looking for the relay to pull out to stop the fuel pump so it won't start they all say which one it is I pull it and it still starts I found two different ones to pull and I pulled both of them and it still starts I'm supposed to turn the motor up without starting so I don't damage the pump to flush it out when I pour more fluid in it I can't figure out how to turn it over without it starting does anybody know which one it really is cuz it's under the hood there's three different ones I pulled and it still wants to start it'll still start right up damaging the pump so anybody let me know it's a 2000 Ford ranger 3.0 XLT 2-wheel drive thank you

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2000 Ford ranger I'm trying to flush the power steering I disconnected the low pressure line I've searched the internet 20 minutes looking for the relay to pull out to stop the fuel pump so it won't start they all say which one it is I pull it and it still starts I found two different ones to pull and I pulled both of them and it still starts I'm supposed to turn the motor up without starting so I don't damage the pump to flush it out when I pour more fluid in it I can't figure out how to turn it over without it starting does anybody know which one it really is cuz it's under the hood there's three different ones I pulled and it still wants to start it'll still start right up damaging the pump so anybody let me know it's a 2000 Ford ranger 3.0 XLT 2-wheel drive thank you
hnbnbvngnfr

1 - 2 of 2 Posts