Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this truck, the cruise buttons were disintegrating and non-functional. I got a $20 replacement from ebay and installed per a youtube video. No on-light, no nothing.... I did a little net searching, both brake lights work, electrical connections seem fine. I don't see a dedicated fuse. Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought this truck, the cruise buttons were disintegrating and non-functional. I got a $20 replacement from ebay and installed per a youtube video. No on-light, no nothing.... I did a little net searching, both brake lights work, electrical connections seem fine. I don't see a dedicated fuse. Any ideas would be appreciated.
The master cyl mounted cruise control deactivation switch has been the subject of a recall, so has the recall been done???? If your deactivation switch has the rust red color insulator, its recommended that it be changed, Especially if its showing signs of weeping brake fluid. Ford won't replace it under the recall if it isn't leaking, but I had them replace mine anyway, with the Black insulator deactivation switch, when they performed my recall.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts