Ford Ranger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I saw that, did you see what their thinking about replacing the Ford Crown Victoria with?

Ford Taurus I guess Robot cop was right!

·
Registered
984 Posts
yep did see it i forgot bout robo cop :laugh:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
If they come out with the new Taurus they should remake Robot Cop, using the new Taurus Interceptor!

·
Registered
984 Posts
ArcticOutlaw said:
If they come out with the new Taurus they should remake Robot Cop, using the new Taurus Interceptor!
they probly will they have remade every other dame movie. they are really cool ,,,something bout those chargers >:?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Got any updates Arctic?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Okay well, no pictures of yet. Waiting for Alaska's PFD to take pictures, and get a phone memory card.

But for updates.

I started working under the hood, and finished up the paint. I unbolted all the components that go to the intake manifold, left them in their respective holes. Now just waiting on like I said Alaska's PFD. ((Google it))

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
So I thought about it, and there are pictures of my car online, soo here are pictures of the car before I painted it. I went with the Steel wheels, instead of those chrome rims.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Tom said:
Sweet, a thread on a CVPI. I luv my CVPI. It's basically my daily driver. Lol. 200 miles a night...
yea they are really cool as long as there is no cop in them pulling my ass over :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
sloue said:
Tom said:
Sweet, a thread on a CVPI. I luv my CVPI. It's basically my daily driver. Lol. 200 miles a night...
yea they are really cool as long as there is no cop in them pulling my ass over :laugh:

I think Tom would be cool if he pulled you over ;D

61 - 80 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.