·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That would look great!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Yea, gotta wait for them though. Wife wants me to fix her vehicle before modifying my own.

(I mean after I get it running, and driving. She wants her car to look good)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I like how this looks, it looks smooth. Needs tint though.

·
Registered
583 Posts
^^^It would be nice to have daddy's money to build my truck like that. The kid built that truck when he was 16, and there is no way that a 16 year old has enough money on his own to put a 4BT Cummins in with all the associated parts needed AND have a complete custom paint on the entire truck.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
West said:
^^^It would be nice to have daddy's money to build my truck like that. The kid built that truck when he was 16, and there is no way that a 16 year old has enough money on his own to put a 4BT Cummins in with all the associated parts needed AND have a complete custom paint on the entire truck.
What? Did I miss something or was this posted in the wrong thread?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I totally missed an entire page that formed way quicker than normal. lol. my bad.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... no problem man!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
rngrdanny22 said:
West said:
What? Did I miss something or was this posted in the wrong thread?
2nd Page. Bottom. :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Second on he is in 3rd gear you can hear it shifting.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Well, hold on! I need to find my memory card!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
You know one day the pictures will be on the forum and you would be like WTF! I want one.

·
Registered
984 Posts
:laugh: you boys kill me 7.3 , bags :D get a base model for that . i have owned and raced a few of these. they are rank cars the way they sit .a good set of rubber and some dolling up is all they need. already you have something that will beat or keep with most stuff on the road. just a small heads up some parts are spendy and some times hard to find if you be in the sticks >:? i cant wait to see pic s. i bet demon that if you took one for a whip around north quarter you would want one, i sure did

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
agree wheres the pics man lol

41 - 60 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.