Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 1994 3.0 V-6 for sale if anybody is interested, bought it for my wifes Taurus and traded instead. It has 7400 miles on it and has been sealed up and stored in my shop, cleaning out.

Email me.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
one this does not belong in this area two try saying hi atleast before you try to sell stuff

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
You tell him BADINTEN!

I'm moving this to the for sale board...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
it just burns my corn whole when ppl just do crap like this lol i had typed alot of bad stuff but i deleted it and wrote ^^^ that stuff instead

·
Registered
984 Posts
sic em boy!..get em !!.. chew em CHEW EM!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
shoot ya its nice to know that there is a motor for sail lol. why cant a person sell it on a site for that car instead of on our site even if the motors are the same **** never mind

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I think it is a Ranger motor. He just bought it for his wife's car.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
it could be the 3.0 came in both of them damn bossman not the point lol ok im done on this

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... Actually, I have no idea what he meant by this thread... he didn't give enough details.

·
Registered
655 Posts
hey what you talking about i do it all the time posting in the wrong place all the time aint that y theres mods got to give em something to do geesh lol i think i even waited a wile before i even posted something for sale in the RIGHT freakin place. just wandering if the shops ad will appear for post number 2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts