901 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Update: Traded the ss for some cooper m/s 31" dont have the funds for a lift

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Update:
Fixed my doors. Lol, they couldn't open from the inside, and the driver-side broke off. SOOO I took apart the drivers side, and put a piece of scrap metal in there, and it works ... so far.

I traded my 36" for 31" tires. So, sooner or later I'm going to get my 15x10 onto the tires, and put them under the truck. I do want to do a SAS, and upgrade my axles to 1ton axles, and also I would like to get a 5speed manual transmission for it. Also I want to cut off about 1' and a 1/2 off the rear end. 6ft cut to 4 1/2 either that or building a camper. I have some specs drawn up, but!! Not completely to measurements.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
The top is going to be 9' instead of 8', and the over hang is going to be 5' instead of 4'.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
You might get some ideas of how a manufacturer builds their campers in my thread "bought a $300 camper". I still haven't finished putting it back together so can get close-up pics if you need.

Richard

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Made alot of progress today. Got the f350 axles in, and the bottom of the truck Ryno Lined, and Got some new wheels. :D

JK, I found this on the net, and thats something I want my f150 to look like. That truck gots F350 axles, and ryno lined I believe on the bottom. Looks sweet none the less.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
You had me going man! That truck looks sick as hell and if that's what you're going for, then I'm sold!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I was all ready to give you hi-fives and what-not.....
Time for you to get to work!

Richard

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Okay heres a update picture of the truck

Still need to get springs and a couple of things

61 - 76 of 76 Posts