Ford Ranger Forums banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Alright well I took the truck out for a trash run, and found out the exhaust is still leaking in the cab so what I think that it is, is the exhaust manifold gaskets. When I started it up I noticed some of the exhaust in under the hood.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
You should be able to hear that. It'll be ticking pretty loud, and if you use a short piece of garden hose like a stethoscope you can pinpoint exactly where it is leaking.

richard

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well what I found out was that the f150 didnt come with Exhaust Manifold Gaskets ... So I have to get some.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Picture Update:

Sorry I didn't get any pictures of me working on my front axle, but heres some of it sitting in the snow.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
And the thing is I moved my truck less then a month ago.

The total snow for this winter is 80"

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well, I been working on my exhaust recently. I bought an exhaust from a craigslist, its a 3" I was going to make it look stock looking, but I got word of AK losing the Emissions test up here, and so I'm going to cut it up, and have the exhaust come out the side, in front of the tire! Also I'm going to get some 4" coil springs. What I think happen was someone put a lift, on the truck, and when they sold the truck, they took off the lift. Anyways here a picture of the exhaust.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Soo... I'm looking to get some new rims.

These are 15x15.75s the guys only asking $100 for the set.. Just gotta call him in the morning to see if he still has them. :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Yea, I know. I'm looking for some tires for those beasts. I currently got stock tires for my truck that are extra, but I rather go with 31" tires so the search goes on.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Update:
Got some 36x12.50x15 TSL Super Swamper

Thats about it.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Yea I'm still around lurking. I really enjoy reading the build threads.

Anyways the price for the 36s was the best price you could ever pay... Free :D

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Nice deal on the tires! Now lift that thing and slap those on!

41 - 60 of 76 Posts