Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ve been looking for a BII for a while now, specificly a 5spd. found this one on my local classifieds for $1,750. its completely original, 1 owner, heres the stats:
M5OD 5 speed
buckets/ center console
spare tire carrier with tire cover with the BRONCO II script
original running boards
mint interior
solid floors, rockers, everything
mint 2.9 with 140,000 kms

the owner is in his late 50s- early 60s, so he cant do much with it anymore, he had some parts like the signal lights and grill took off to sand the rad support and paint it, and he sanded down a couple of spots where the paint was getting bad and primed it, she needs a couple things put back on her but everything is there and she has $600 worth of new transmission parts.

my buddy on another forum was looking at her for me, he told me she needed a rear gasket for the diff cover, and a front brakeline. heres the pics from the ad, i have a few more ill put up later.

;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 89 B2 resto-mod

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

just done some shopping on ebay and chucked a couple hundred bucks on some new gear.

dual action sander

gravity feed spray gun

i already have the spray gun but its old and had lots of paint ran through it over the years and new equipment never hurt anyone and its always fun to open! and i just always meant to pick up one of the dual action sanders but never got around to it. yee haw

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

oh and BTW, shes being delivered on tuesday ;D

·
Registered
901 Posts

Nice, I need to build myself a Garage when I get a place. lol Need somewhere to stay before any mods can happen to the f150 and then later a 1987 Ranger.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts

Sweet man! Looking forward to the build!

That interior is really clean. Most BII's I've seen around here have been beat to all hell and back.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts

Looks like you got all the parts and pieces 8) I see you even got the roll out piece to hide your tools/christmas shopping. I think you got a great score.

Richard

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

thanks guys. i really like this 2 tone

and i also like this color, satin black

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

ok its not a big know fact but its not something every one knows but for ten bucks a qt. you can go get the satin black from rustoleum my buddys shop has painted four friends cars and the paint has held up for awhile now

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

ok thanks man i might do that

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: 89 B2 resto-mod.. PROJECT PLOWBOY

it was too stormy to trailer home a bronco last night so my brother is doing it today, i just sent him the address and he is going to pick it up around 2pm so he should be here tonight around 8pm ;D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

the b2 is on her way and should be here in a couple hours

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

lol i miss my old b2s dearly cant wait to get this one,, soon be here!

1 - 20 of 195 Posts